THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 8 May 2011

Universal Studio Singapore (USS)

6th May, My family and I arrived in JB at 5 something. I guess.
It's really tired for 2 hours car ride.
We joined dad's company trip to Universal Studio Singapore on 7th May. 
It's quite fun. But it's super duper HOT at there.
It will be perfect if it have genting highland's weather..woo~

















Ticket already provided when we check in.

















From Left : Hollywood, Madagascar, Far Far Away, The Lost World, Ancient Eygpt, Sci-Fi City,
                  New York.







Tree made by Candies. How nice if the candies can be eaten. XD

Madagascar. They are so cute >.<

My Favorite place in USS. Far Far Away Kingdom!

Attention! Flight to Dragon's Keep had delayed!!! *

Jurassic Park.


















Scary Roller Coaster. Dare to see, don't dare to ride. =.=
At the end, I only played junior roller coaster..HAHAHA

















We gone back to JB around 6pm. Damn Tired!
I just choose some of the photos as I'm lazy to post all of them (evil laugh)
Enjoy your day as I do! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment