THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Theme Park! ♥

Salbi, Zahia, LiyLing and YingYu went to Berjaya Times Square theme park today!
Sad that my cousin, YinFen can't make it while she promised that she will show up.
Put us Aeroplane!!! (Direct translated from Chinese. XD)
PS : yinfen, don't angry ya. Must join us next time and don't put aeroplane d..XD

Meet LiyLing, Salbi and Zahia at 11am. Unfortunately, theme park only open at 12pm.
We rush in when it's 12! We can't wait to have fun inside..!
















This is the first game we all played. Kindly remind to sit alone or find a small size partner.
You'll know when you try it. =P

Space attack. Scared me to DEATH!
360 degree turning. I'm screaming for the whole journey.
While Zahia keep shouting LiyLing's name.
Because LiyLing said it's nothing and ask us to relax. (LIER~)
* I've tears with me when i came down* 


 
Roller Coaster. Although it is not as scary as Space Attack..
Still, I scream for the whole journey.
First time, I didn't dare enough to open my eyes, 
(I JUST SCREAM)
The second time, i manage to open my eyes, 
and even posed infront of the camera.
(Yup, i played twice!!)

















Dizzy-Izzy. Zahia and LiyLing didn't play it. 
Because it really cause dizziness.
It's not scary, but dizzy. 
I can't walk in a straight line after that..-.-'''


From Left : LiyLing, Me, Zahia, Salbi
LOVE hanging out with you guys!
It will be more fun if Pei Pei, Jun, Sarah and YinFen join us.

We almost played all of them at 2pm
Salbi suggested to watch a movie.
There we are, in GSC cinema,
watching "The Roommate"




It's a really nice movie.
and this movie give me a lesson.
BEWARE of your roommate!
especially if your roommate called Rebecca.
(Of course, not all of them. XD)

Had Pearl Milk Tea from Chatime after the movie.
Sad that Salbi have to go home earlier.

















Anyway, Today is a fun and exciting day for me.
Although i got bruises on my leg due to the roller coaster 0.o
Let's hang out again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment