THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 15 May 2011

Visit Grandparents.

My mum had suggested to go back to Kelantan to visit my grandmother
before I go to US.

So, 10-13 may, Me and my mum went to Kelantan
While my dad went to Australia to work.

About half year ago,
My grandmother fell down and unable to walk for a short period
After operation and some time,
She was recover.
I was pleased to see she able to walk again.

Now, my grandmother stay with my uncle and aunt.
I've ate many foods that I miss so much there.
Some of them are not available outside except Kelantan.
I will definitely miss those food.

I can feel the love of my uncle,aunt and my grandmother.
During these four days,
They considered about me for every meals.
They purposely bought and cook the food I like.
Local food and fruit that I love so much.
Can't found in other country.
Even it can be found, I believe the taste will be different.

Family is the best!
I will miss my family and of course my beloved friends
When I'm in other country.
I Love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment